Pure Aloe Vera Gel (200ml - 6.8 fl oz) - Face&Body Line. 100% natural with soothing and moisturizing properties.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,10 €.
This Pure Aloe Gel is ideal as a light hair gel, but also as a moisturizing serum for the skin. It has a lot of different properties.
For the skin:
- Great soothing and healing after-sun lotion.
- It can be applied on insect bites.
- It can cure little burns.
- It can be used as moisturizer and firming serum for body and face.
- If it is put in refrigerator it can be useful to give relief to tired legs and varicose veins.
- It can be mixed with salt or sugar to make homemade scrubs.
- It can be applied as a post-shave or post-depilation lotion.
- It can be mixed with other ingredients to prepare homemade facial masks or applied in case of pimples.
- It can soothe irritations or gingivitis.
For the hair:
- It is an excellent natural moisturizing hair gel.
- It softly defines curly.
- It can be mixed in pre-shampoo wraps or it can be used as a conditioner to protect the scalp. It also has anti-dandruff and anti-loss action.
The product does not contain paraffinum liquidum, silicone, petrolatum or parabens.
Rub a small amount of gel in your hands and apply evenly to skin where needed. Massage until fully absorbed. It can be also applied both on dry hair or wet hair. Shake well before using.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Xantam Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
VEGANOK: Ethical Vegan product. Product without ingredients of animal origin.
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children. Be sure storage bottles are securely capped and protected from air, light, heat, humidity and contamination.
The colour of the product may differ from the picture because of the characteristics of its natural ingredients. All the possible variations in the organoleptic properties are due to the organicness of the product.